This article refers to the NBC app and other brands’ apps within the NBCUniversal family, including Bravo, CNBC, E!, MSNBC, Oxygen, SyFy, Telemundo, Universal Kids, Universo, and USA.
Is your NBC app not working? Before reaching out to us, you may want to try some simple steps for the common problems we see.
First, we don't handle issues with traditional TV from your cable or dish provider or antenna/over-the-air, so you'll have to contact your provider, or the TV or antenna retailer for help there instead.
However, if you have issues streaming digitally, in our apps or on our sites, please:
- Make sure you know if the content is supposed to be available or not.
- Check your internet connection.
- Close/reopen or delete/reinstall apps on the device.
- Turn off/on devices and update device software. Search the internet for instructions.
- Clear data/cache in browser or device (Search the internet for instructions.),
- Restart browser or try another (Chrome or Firefox) or device (another computer?).
- Turn off/remove any ad blockers or software that could interfere, and finally,
- Please see our articles in this Help Center, such as those on
If you can't find what you’re looking for, we may still be able to help. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help however we can.