Unlink Your Provider at the Device Level
Watching locked/live stuff requires a cable/dish/online TV provider subscription that includes the channel and is okay with your location and network. It won't work with Internet-only plans, if a local station isn't getting along with the provider, or during times an episode is just not offered on our site. (Read this to watch NBC without a provider, but you'll need one for Bravo, E!, MSNBC on iOS, Oxygen, Syfy, Telemundo, Universo, and USA.)
If you have a TV Provider - with the channel in your location and on your network - and you experience
- buffering/skipping/freezing video playback or black screens,
- connection errors,
- with words like "noauthz", "0066", "UPDA", "z100", "playback" "failure", "retry", "access enabler error", "mvpd blacklist", try "later", "error", "not in your subscription package", etc, or
- broken Link Your Provider links, or
- auto-signing in to your old provider with no workaround:
These errors occur when you're signed in on a device but your provider needs you to sign in again to our apps, or if you're signed in to an old provider on the device and trying to switch in our apps. Here are links to info on how to sign out on the device by some of our platforms; please read the easy steps:
Those in a browser on a desk/laptop should clear browser data/cache, try again, then try another browser.
To make sure you're in the right state to get your content, or if the app itself isn't loading:
- Check internet connection, reinstall or update apps/operating systems,
- Clear data/cache or Try another browser (Chrome or Firefox) or device, and
- Turn off/on devices and/or routers.
If you can’t find what you're looking for, we may still be able to help. Simply submit a request. We’d be happy to help however we can.