This article refers to the NBC app and other brands’ apps within the NBCUniversal family, including Bravo, CNBC, E!, MSNBC, Oxygen, SyFy, Telemundo, Universal Kids, Universo, and USA.
For video errors, broken Link Your TV Provider links, or to switch linked providers on Apple devices, please follow the instructions below to relink, troubleshoot, and see if the issue could be the location or network. Issues are resolved for over 90% percent of the people who follow the instructions below correctly.
- In the Apple Settings app
- Select TV Provider,
(Apple TV: Users and Accounts then TV Provider),
- Select Sign Out,
- and Confirm.
☝️ Don't just toggle off the apps.
☝️ Don't sign back in to your provider at this time.
- Confirm logout every one of our apps by opening each app* on the device. Otherwise the apps may sign each other back in incorrectly.
*NBC, Bravo, E!, MSNBC on iOS, Oxygen, SyFy, Telemundo, Universo, and USA
- Go to our app then MORE then Link Your TV Provider.
(Apple TV: MORE then MY PROFILE then Link),
- Select Don't Allow if prompted.
- Sign in with the primary provider account email address.
If you're still having issues, try...
If you're still having issues, read...
Click here to read up on why this may be due to your location. If it's not your location, read...
Click here to read up on why this may be due to your network and Home Based Authentication.