For Chromecast, see this article.
Many errors are solved by unlinking your TV provider in your device settings and relinking your TV provider in our apps.
If you are having trouble using Apple Airplay, make sure both your devices are:
- compatible, updated* and close by
- connected to the same Wi-Fi with a strong signal, and that
- Location and Bluetooth services are enabled for the Airplaying device and the app.
- Check Airplay Settings**
- If a device is going to sleep, consider:
- iOS Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock to Never or
- enabling Do Not Disturb.
- If you have an Apple TV and internet, please consider playing the content through the app on Apple TV instead of Airplaying.
If this doesn't help, please try to: