Read this to watch NBC without a provider. You will need a provider for Bravo, E!, MSNBC on iOS, Oxygen, SYFY, Universo, USA, and Telemundo content.
If you have a TV subscription that includes streaming this content/channel online (check with provider if unsure; streaming won't work with internet-only plans or if a local NBC affiliate is in a dispute with a carrier), unlink from your TV provider then relink with your TV provider and retry playback:
As of the most recent publishing of this article, the latest version of the Android app 7.24.9. Please update to that version.
Try to log out and reauthenticate through TV provider
- Sign out: Select ≡ to the top left > ⚙︎More > Unlink your provider > Yes
- Close the app:
- Press Recent Apps button (or the square on bottom or two rectangles or swipe up from bottom)
- Find the app
- Press the X to close or swipe it off the screen
- Sign in to the primary address on the provider account: Select ≡ to the top left > ⚙︎More > Link your provider > Select your provider to start the log in flow.
- Select view the full list at the bottom if you don't see your provider on the first page. If you don't see view the full list, go to device Settings > Accessibility > Visual and zoom out and reset the text size to default, then go back and look again.
- If you are unable to sign in this way, please select the content in the app you wish to view and try to sign in there.
If it still isn't working...
Clear storage/data/cache in the app
- Settings > Apps and notifications > See all apps > Our app > Storage
- Tap Clear storage/Clear data
If it still isn't working, restart the Droid device.