Unlink Your Provider at the Device Level
Watching locked or live content requires a subscription to one of our listed cable, dish or digital TV providers that includes the channel and is okay with your location and network. It won't work with internet-only plans, if the provider won't provide the network or during times an episode is not offered on our site. (Read this to watch NBC without a provider, but you'll need one for Bravo, E!, MSNBC on iOS, Oxygen, SYFY, Telemundo, Universo and USA.)
If you have a TV Provider and the channel in your location and on your network, and you experience:
- Buffering/skipping/freezing video playback or black screens
- Connection errors, like "noauthz," "0066," "UPDA," "z100," "playback," "failure," "retry," "access enabler error," "mvpd blacklist," "try later," "error," "not in your subscription package," etc.
- Broken Link Your Provider links
- Auto-signing in to your old provider with no workaround
These errors occur when you're signed in on a device but your provider needs you to sign in again to our apps, or if you're signed in to an old provider on the device and trying to switch in our apps. Here are links to info on how to sign out on the device by some of our platforms; please read the easy steps:
Those in a browser on a desktop computer or laptop should clear browser data/cache, try again, then try another browser.
To make sure you're in the right state to get your content, or if the app itself isn't loading:
- Check internet connection and reinstall or update apps/operating systems
- Clear data/cache or try another browser (Chrome or Firefox) or device
- Turn off/on devices and/or routers