Signing in to an NBCUniversal account
- Users must sign in the way they made an account, whether by email/password, Facebook, or Google. (If an account is made using Facebook, the user can only sign in using Facebook.)
- Click here to Sign in. When normally trying to Sign In on our apps/sites, you may need to find the small Sign In on the the bottom of the Sign Up page.
- Click here to reset the password to an NBC Universal account. If you don't get an email, check Spam, then consider if the account actually exists, or has another email. If you have a smaller domain in your email address, consider an account with a more recognizable one.
- Click here for Facebook passwords, here for Google account recovery.
- If you don't have an account, click here to sign up.
- Edit your email here when signed in.
Signing in to a Provider
- Signing into a TV provider unlocks live and locked shows (if you get the channel through your service. If they've pulled NBC, you still can't get it here). Internet only providers don't work.
- For trouble signing into a provider, confirm the exact and correct email/username and password by signing in to the provider's app or site, then come back.
- Reset provider password at the provider site.
If this information has not helped (are you sure that you have the right email address?), please tell us exactly what is happening and when - sending a screenshot or video would be very helpful - to email@example.com.