The America's Got Talent Official App is the best way to PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE while watching the show. Tell America which acts you love, mix and match judge phrases for your buzzers, cast your vote during the live shows and save your favorite acts on results nights.
The app provides different ways to play along during different parts of the season:
- PLAY ALONG with America using your green, red and golden buzzers during performances
- SOUND OFF on your buzzer whenever you want - even when the show's not on
- VOTE for your favorite acts during the live voting episodes with your NBCUniversal Profile
- SAVE acts on results nights
- WATCH video clips of your favorite performances
- SHARE your favorite acts on Facebook and Twitter with AGT's social feed
- TWEET Simon, Gabrielle, Julianne, Howie and Terry straight from the app
- LEARN MORE about the acts with new profiles pages, featuring bios, video clips and more
How To Vote on the America's Got Talent "AGT" App
We've made it easy to vote on the America's Got Talent Official App or NBC.com. You’ll need to set up an NBCUniversal Profile, and when the Live Shows begin, choose your favorite act and cast your vote!
Note: The America's Got Talent App is just one of the voting methods available to support acts on the show. For more details on voting and the Dunkin' Save, visit the show’s voting rules page.
Still have questions? See additional troubleshooting steps below.
Question: Why is there no voting or Play Along during the Auditions?
Answer: Play Along begins with the Judge Cuts, and voting begins with the Live Shows. In the meantime, you can watch the latest highlights, sound off with your buzzer, tweet Simon, Gabrielle, Julianne, Howie and Terry, and more with The America's Got Talent App.
Question: Why am I unable to install or update the America's Got Talent Official App?
Answer: Your device operating system or app may be outdated. The America's Got Talent Official App supports iOS version 10.3+ and Android version 6.0+. If your device is running an older operating system, you will be unable to successfully install the app. Please update your device to the latest iOS or Android operating system version and then try to install the app again.
Question: I am having NBCUniversal Profile sign in or sign up issues, what should I do?
Answer: Please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- If you encounter a message saying your "Profile Already Exists" when you try to sign-up: Note that your NBCUniversal Profile uses the email address or Facebook or Google Profile you entered when signing up as its unique identifier. If you signed up using your email address, you can only sign in using that email address. However, if you signed up via Facebook or Google, you'll have to use your Facebook or Google profile to sign in and cannot sign in with your email.
- If you encounter a message saying you entered an "Invalid Email or Password" when you try to sign in: First, you may have signed up through your Facebook or Google account and may need to sign in that way instead. However, if you did not sign up via Facebook or Google, try resetting your password to your email login.
- If you want to reset your password, try resetting it here: nbc.com/request-password.*
* If you do not receive an email from the password reset, you may have used a different email, or you may not have an NBCUniversal Profile account. To create one, use the sign up screen.
Question: Why are the app’s play along screens not timed properly with the show?
Answer: If the app’s play along screens do not appear to be properly timed with the show, it could be related to the specific show feed that you are viewing. The app is timed to the NBC television broadcast feed. As a result, If you are watching via a live digital feed (e.g. NBC App, NBC.com or Hulu live feed), the timing will be off by a minute or more due to the time delays associated with those feeds.
Question: Why does it say “You are not eligible to vote?”
Answer: America's Got Talent vote and save are available in the United States and Puerto Rico only. For official rules, please go to nbc.com/AGTRules.
Question: How do I "lock in" my votes?
Answer: When the voting window is open, click on the act(s) you want to vote for, move the slider or tap/click on +/- buttons to the desired number (up to 10) then select "submit votes". You can change your votes anytime until the vote closes. At the end of the night’s voting window, your votes will be cast for the acts you selected.
For more vote and save questions, visit the vote faq page.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, we may still be able to help. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help however we can.