Voting and Playing Along with The America's Got Talent Official App
The America's Got Talent Official App is the best way to PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE while watching the show. Tell America which acts you love, mix and match judge phrases for your buzzers, cast your vote during the Live Shows and save your favorite acts on results nights.
We strongly recommend that you review your sign-in method on NBC.com, so please attempt to sign in as soon as you can.
Voting opens at the beginning of the show Tuesdays and closes at 7am ET on Wednesdays. Voting isn’t counted during re-airings of the show.
Saving is open briefly during the Eastern/Central time zone airing of the show on Wednesday, Sept 7 and only lasts around 5 minutes.
The app provides different ways to play along during different parts of the season:
- SOUND OFF on your buzzer whenever you want - even when the show's not on
- VOTE for your favorite acts during the live voting episodes with your NBCUniversal Profile
- SAVE acts on results night on Wednesday, Sept 7
- WATCH video clips of your favorite performances
- SHARE your favorite acts on Facebook and Twitter with AGT's social feed
- TWEET Simon, Sofia, Heidi, Howie and Terry straight from the app
- LEARN MORE about the acts with profiles pages, featuring bios, video clips and more
Here's a tip: You can subscribe to push notifications on The AGT App to get a message as soon as the vote window opens during the ET/CT broadcast! In addition to offering the opportunity to vote, the app allows you to tweet at the judges and Terry, watch clips and more!
How to Vote and Save on The America's Got Talent "AGT" App
We've made it easy to vote on The America's Got Talent Official App or NBC.com. You’ll need to set up an NBCUniversal Profile, and when the Live Shows begin, choose your favorite act and cast your vote!
Note: The America's Got Talent App is just one of the voting methods available to support acts on the show. For more details on voting and the save, visit the show’s voting rules page.
Still have questions? See additional troubleshooting steps below.
Question: Why is there no voting or Play Along during the Auditions?
Answer: There is no Play Along this season, but you can personalize your buzzer with a variety of judge sound bites and watch along with the judges. You can also watch the latest highlights; tweet Simon, Sofia, Heidi, Howie and Terry; and much more with The America’s Got Talent App.
Question: Why am I unable to install or update The America's Got Talent Official App?
Answer: Your device operating system or app may be outdated. The America's Got Talent Official App supports iOS version 12+ and Android version 6.0+. If your device is running an older operating system, you will be unable to successfully install the app. Please update your device to the latest iOS or Android operating system version and then try to install the app again.
Question: Why are the app’s play along screens not timed properly with the show?
Answer: If the app’s play along screens do not appear to be properly timed with the show, it could be related to the specific show feed that you are viewing. The app is timed to the NBC television broadcast feed. As a result, If you are watching via a live digital feed (e.g. NBC App, NBC.com or Hulu live feed), the timing will be off by a minute or more due to the time delays associated with those feeds.
Question: I am having NBCUniversal Profile sign in or sign up issues, what should I do?
Answer: Please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- If you encounter a message saying "A profile has already been created with this email address": Note that your NBCUniversal Profile uses the email address, Facebook profile, Google account or Apple ID you entered when signing up as its unique identifier. If you signed up using your email address, you can only sign in using that email address. However, if you signed up via Facebook or Google or Apple, you'll have to use your Facebook profile, Google account or Apple ID to sign in; and you cannot sign in with your email.
- If you encounter a message saying you entered an "invalid email or password": You may have signed up through your Facebook profile, Google account or Apple ID and may need to sign in that way instead. However, if you did not sign up via Facebook or Google or Apple, try resetting your password to your email login.
- If you want to reset your password, try resetting it here: NBC.com/request-password.*
If you do not receive an email from the password reset, you may have used a different email, or you may not have an NBCUniversal Profile account. To create one, use the sign up screen.
Question: Why does it say “You are not eligible to vote?”
Answer: The America's Got Talent vote and save are available in the United States and Puerto Rico only. For official rules, please go to NBC.com/AGTRules.
Question: How do I "lock in" my votes?
Answer: When the voting window is open, click on the act(s) you want to vote for, move the slider or tap/click on +/- buttons to the desired number (up to 10) then select "submit votes". You can change your votes anytime until the vote closes. At the end of the night’s voting window, your votes will be cast for the acts you selected.
Question: How do I vote for the save?
Answer: The save opens for all timezones during the ET/CT broadcast of America's Got Talent at 8 p.m. ET. You can save your favorite act via the America's Got Talent App or at NBC.com/AGTSave during the save window of the ET/CT broadcast only!
Follow @AGT on Twitter for the latest information on when the save is open. Or you can download the AGT App at NBC.com/AGTApp and subscribe to push notifications. You will be sent a notification shortly before the save window opens.
This season will only have one Instant Save to choose the Final Wildcard on Wednesday, September 7. Each of the judges will put forward one of their favorite acts already eliminated from the Live Shows to be voted on by viewers in the only Instant Save of the season. The winner will rejoin the competition as a Final Wildcard and perform once again in the finale the following Tuesday, September 13.
For more vote and save questions, visit the vote FAQ page .