If you have an account with a participating TV provider, you can connect it to an array of streaming video products from NBCUniversal - including new apps for Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY and USA - to access live streams of networks in your pay TV package.
To access the live stream, you’ll need to link your TV provider account using the username and password from that account. Which content you see and what’s available may vary depending on several factors.
Live stream availability and broadcast restrictions
The live streams available through the apps are location based, which means:
- You must be physically located in the United States.
- Location services on your device, if any, should be turned on.
- The billing address on file with your TV provider must be located within your local viewing area.
- The content you see is subject to each network’s programming decisions and schedule.
Still have an issue?
Most TV providers require you to relink your TV provider in your app once a month. Re-linking your TV provider credentials can help solve live stream problems for many users. To do that:
- Go to Settings and unlink your TV provider.
- Close and restart your app.
- Return to Settings and link your TV provider again.
If these steps don't resolve the issue, feel free to reach out to us for additional support. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help however we can.