The NBC website and apps provide access to NBC live streams in more than 200 markets across the United States, allowing you to watch your local NBC station’s broadcast of sports, news and entertainment programming from any supported device. To access the live stream, you’ll need to link your TV provider account using the username and password from that account. The content you see and what’s available may vary depending on several factors.
Live stream availability
The live streams available through the NBC website and apps are location based, which means:
- The NBC website and apps will only show you the local NBC station where you are physically located. We can’t show you the NBC station from somewhere else in the country.
- Your local NBC station and your TV provider must have business agreements to make a stream available. While streams are available in most markets, there are still occasional gaps in coverage. We’re working to add more stations and TV providers all the time.
- The billing address on file with your TV provider must be located within your local viewing area.
- The content you see is subject to your local station’s programming decisions and schedule.
If you subscribe to any of the following TV providers, you can check to see if your station or market is covered:
Live stream troubleshooting
Most TV providers require you to relink your TV provider to NBC once a month. Relinking your TV provider credentials can help solve live stream problems for many users. To do that:
- Go to Settings and unlink your TV provider.
- Close and restart your app.
- Return to Settings and link your TV provider again.
Live event availability
Some live programming, such as specific sporting events, may be unavailable due to restrictions imposed by sports leagues or other rights holders. In some instances, content from the event may be available on demand afterward.