If you are receiving an error message stating there is no data connection, make sure you are connected to a 3G, 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi network. You can check the status of your connection in the Settings section of your device. Note: If your device is in "Airplane Mode", you will not have a data connection and will need to turn the setting off. Video will work with 3G or 4G/LTE connection, however, to experience best video quality connect to Wi-Fi network when available.
Articles in this section
- Where can I watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games?
- How can I watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympics Games?
- How do I unlock access to the live Tokyo Olympics coverage on the NBC App, the NBC Sports App or NBCOlympics.com?
- Can I watch the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games on Peacock?
- If I am not a cable subscriber, how can I watch the Olympic Games and coverage?
- Can I watch the Tokyo Olympics if I am out of the United States?
- Is it possible to watch the Olympics video in full screen?
- Is video on NBC.com available in HD?
- Is there an NBC Sports Mobile or Tablet Application available to stream the Olympics?
- What are the recommended web browser requirements for viewing video on NBC.com and NBCOlympics.com?