If you are using a web browser, try the following steps:
- Refresh your browser.
- If refreshing didn't help, try the following:
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower left corner of the Player.
- Restart your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Ensure that the volume is turned up on other video players, such as Quicktime, Real Player, or Windows Media player, as this might affect the video player sound.
If you are using the NBC app or NBC Sports app, try the following steps:
- Close the app, make sure any device silent mode switches are set to off, then attempt to launch the app.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app on your device
- Turn off/on devices and check for any software updates available
- Allow Bluetooth and location services on device and in app
- Unlink from the provider in the device settings and then relink to the provider